SteveB

Default The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street

Cliffie, get a life, or at least find a new one line answer.
lib-turds always a laugh a minute at the stupidity.
Marc

I like that sig line that debating with liberals is like clubbing baby
seals. It's just too easy, and quickly becomes boring.

Or something like that.

But it IS descriptive of debating with liberals. And when they can't cite
any facts to back up their position, they say some ootsey cutesy one liner
or attack personally.

I just don't understand it. Everyone can pick their own political party.
The Democrats are so envious of the Republicans, yet they fail to grasp the
concept that they can actually BE a Republican. Just go out and get a job.
Risk all you own to start a business. Learn to play golf. Give up the
whining that when Republicans handle the budget, it is theft; but when the
Democrats overtax and give it to people who don't want to work, it's called
humanitarianism. Hell, rich Republicans contribute 85% or more of all
monies collected by the IRS anyway. AND, Democrats are eligible for all the
tax breaks that Republicans use, it is just that they won't take the time to
learn them. Or that they are jealous that saving 5% on taxes brings a
person with a million dollar a year income more than they will get with the
same deduction. So get off your duff and make a million and have all that
extra money. It's simple.

It's only the old 80/20 rule of society that goes back to when they used
rocks for money. At any time, 20% of the people have 80% of the money. If
you confiscate all money, and redistribute it evenly, in a very short time,
20% of the people will have 80% of the money.

Prostitution is not the oldest profession, as some people claim. Sales is.
And what is sales, but some energetic ambitious Republican getting money out
of some couch potato Democrat?

IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR! Well, no ****, Sherlock. So cope. You're
an adult. Get out there and get some for yourself. Griping about things in
America is like going to a free buffet, sitting there and not getting any
food, waiting to be served, and then leaving and complaining about how bad
it was.

Everyone has the right to be happy successful and secure. And the means are
located at the end of their own two arms. Not in any government who sells
them the idea that they will take care of them by taking money from the evil
rich people and giving it to the downtrodden.

I prefer nature. If you don't get out there and work for it every day, you
just don't eat. And I don't want to hear any sad stories of disabled
people. I am permanently totally disabled, and still work. I know blind
people and people in wheelchairs that work.

It's all in the attitude. Some want to do all they can. And some want to
sit and watch PPV WWF Wrestling, scream, "Where's mah checccck" and call
Meals on Wheels for free food AND delivery.

And then there's Cliff and his ilk that obviously want to do nothing but
screech all day. No time left to work. Why don't they at least get a job
writing for a newspaper or publication where they can share all their vast
intellect and solutions for the salvation of mankind? Because they're not
into solutions, but just like to hear their own screeching.

BTW, I get SS based on money I put in while working, and a union pension
from a job I chose as a career because I knew it had benefits. And I still
horsetrade for spending money. My golden years are going to be spent
enjoying what I make. Catastrophic illness can't wipe me out because I have
structured all my assets in trusts that can't be touched. Something anyone
can do. And when I did have a catastrophic illness, cabgx5 avr, insurance
covered all but $3,000 out of $230,000. And that was paid for by my paying
insurance premiums for 30 years. Something any Democrat or Republican can
do.

RANT OFF.

I feel better. Where's mah checcccck?

Steve