tillius

Default The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street

Poor scared little hawke. Scared life will get too difficult for him to
handle so he wants to make sure big-daddy gov is there to take care of
things so he don't have to worry his little lib-tard head about it and
deal with real life.

I don't need the safety net as a way of life. I'm all in favor of
safety nets for those who do fall on bad times, just to get them
through. Private safety nets are a better idea than the govt. corrupted
ones.

I take exception with lumping VA benefits in with welfare. If a man
serves his country and is injured in that service, that's the least we
can do.

Tillman