James Sweet

Default Advice Please: Cheap Meter Recommendations

Well, that is not what I need a meter for. And as far as cheaper than
buying a new one. That's a new Fluke. I was looking for a reliable
cheap meter that is relatively accurate so I won't have to spend money
on a "new Fluke" for the simple purposes I need a meter for.

You obviously don't need a high end meter, just go buy a cheapie, all
the cheap meters are pretty much the same so get whatever one you find
on sale that has the features you need, which most any meter will have.