James Sweet

Default LCD projector convergence HELP?!?!

Patrick Young wrote:
James Sweet wrote:

The alignment may well be in the way the panels are made, hence the
different part numbers. If you'd like to verify, try installing a
different green panel and a red panel instead and see which one makes

Did, as the green in Q had three or four pixels out. I'm now left with a
ferpect picture, however the convergence is now out two ways. The part
# is therefore not part of the alignment.

It's not? If changing to a different color panel changed the alignment
then I suspect the panels *are* different.