Grunff

Default Fed Up With Shower Tiles!

Christine wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can suggest something like a panel I can fix
over the top of the tiles in my shower. I am sick to death of dirty
grout! I've been reading about Mermaid Panels. Does anyone know of
anything else?

I've used Mermaid panels, and they are very good but they do have one
drawback - you can't scrub them very hard without scratching them. This
is fine unless like us you have very hard water which deposits huge
amounts of limescale which needs to be scrubbed off.

The panels are made of very high quality ~11mm thick ply, faced with a
tough patterned melamine sheet. I've had several bits of panel sitting
outside for 2.5 years, with constant weather exosure, and they look
fine. No de-lamination.

--
Grunff