charlie b

Default Calculating dresser drawer heights

wrote:

A while back I remember reading an article in a woodworking magazine that
detailed a calculation used for calculating, among other things, the various
heights for things like individual drawer heights in a chest of drawers.
The calculation ended up providing the exact height dimensions starting with
the larger drawers on the bottom and working its way to the top. The
purpose of such a calculation was to provide the necessary measurements such
that the finished piece would have a "balanced" appearance

Anyone remember seeing this or can point me a source with the calculation.

Thanks

Got Excel? Here's the url to an explanation and it has a link to a
downloadable
Excel spreadsheet you can use based on the concept (all one line so
watch
the line wrap)

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...dDrawers1.html

charlie b