Default Joining CPC's in Ring Main & Other Wiring

Matt Beard wrote:

Although, I personally would seperate them as I have had occasions
where I have done something that is within the regs but extremely
uncommon and then spent more time and effort trying to convince people
that it's correct than it would've taken me to do it the common method
in the first place.

I agree.

Also linking them probably increases the chance of confusing whoever
next works on the installation - at least if they are doing it as DIY.
Presumably a professional would take the time to figure out what was
going on, not just make assumptions.

Quite the opposite I would have thought. A 'professional' simply
doesn't have the time to waste figuring it out, if he's making his
living time is, very literally, money. A D-I-Y'er on the other hand
may well set about working out how something is wired almost for the
sake of the intellectual exercise.

--
Chris Green