maxinemovies

Default Shower stall help?

On 31 Oct 2005 14:00:33 -0800, "No" wrote:

There is NO WAY to modify that shower. Sorry.

Your options are
1) Live with it
2) rip it out and put in a barrior free shower, google turned up this
http://www.florestone.com/section.php?s=special as the first hit from
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ee+Shower% 22
3) Have a custom shower built. This may involve a base similar to those
shown in the first link in option 2 but with tile walls or a completely
custom shower enclosure.

Obviously option 1 is the cheapest, probably number 2 is second
cheapest.

Thanks. I've already looked at those and more like them. It's not just
the cost of the shower, but also the cost of having someone rip out
the old one and install the new one. I was hoping not to have to go
through all that again. (Been there, done that, had nightmares over
it.)

If I must, I must, but I had my fingers crossed that there might be
another way.

Maxi

Email addy upon request.