Default Calculating dresser drawer heights

A while back I remember reading an article in a woodworking magazine that
detailed a calculation used for calculating, among other things, the various
heights for things like individual drawer heights in a chest of drawers.
The calculation ended up providing the exact height dimensions starting with
the larger drawers on the bottom and working its way to the top. The
purpose of such a calculation was to provide the necessary measurements such
that the finished piece would have a "balanced" appearance

Anyone remember seeing this or can point me a source with the calculation.

Thanks