Lew Hodgett

Default cheap router bits

Owen Lawrence wrote:

This is a lesson I want to learn from others (like the OP). I keep hearing
that CMT sells good router bits. Just from watching the traffic here I'd
say the are the #1 recommendation. I went to their website today to find
the bullnose I'd need for my window sills. I couldn't tell what would be an
appropriate size for my 3/4" thick boards. Nor did their site help me find
a dealer in my area (Ottawa, Ontario). Anybody know of one? (I'm willing
to order online, too, if I can be sure I'm getting the right thing.)

I get my CMT from a bunch of farmers in Iowa.

They have an 800# and are most helpful.

YMMV

Lew