larry

Default NEC 2005 Handbook

Nehmo wrote:

If you want to be technical, I just provided a hash of a pdf of the
handbook, something which until now nobody has claimed a copyright to.
But hereby do so now. I might as well. You have my permission to copy
it.

What country are you claiming your copyright in?

I assume this thread has already made it to nfpa. most
publishers and large companies scan the net for references
to their work. I'm looking forward to how this turns out,
there's a lot of stuff i'd like to have copies of, but can't
afford.

At least i can still listen to "free" music on fm radio
without the ire of the riaa. A professional group I used to
have great respect for.

At some point we'll all be paying Encarta for anything
produced, published, or performed that we read on the 'net.

-larry / dallas