Clive Mitchell

Default LED light bulbs - temperature sensivity

In message .com,
writes
Noozer points out that the electronic components within the LED bulb
are cheap, implying that with better quality electronic components the
bulb might last longer. Would it be possible to place between the UPS
and the bulb a filter, made of quality components, that would smooth
down those sharp edges? If so, where can I find a good design for such
a filter and specifications for its components? I am willing to
consider building one myself.

Just plug your LED lamp in before the UPS and keep a torch handy for if
the power goes down.

--
Clive Mitchell
http:/www.bigclive.com