Nehmo

Default NEC 2005 Handbook

- ehsjr -
Irrelevant.
Nehmo is offering the NEC *handbook*. The *handbook* is *NOT*
the standard. It includes far more than just the NEC code.

- Nehmo –
If you want to be technical, I just provided a hash of a pdf of the
handbook, something which until now nobody has claimed a copyright to.
But hereby do so now. I might as well. You have my permission to copy
it.

The Veeck decisions http://www.gtwassociates.com/answers/veeck.htm are
relevant because this discussion has turned to issue of publishing works
that have been adopted by states as law.

There is a fundamental principle he Someone under the command of a
law should be able to freely access the law, so he or she can find out
what the command is. You don’t agree with that?

--