Norminn

Default Remodeling revealed termites -- now what?

Budget Bug Man wrote:
All bait systems will kill termites IF, and only if, they are serviced
properly. There is where the problem lies - poor service.

Our customers have the Advance Termite Bait System installed, and we
have eliminated termites from most of those homes. I say most because
the most recent installations are still feeding.

I inspect after we have signs of elimination, to see if we can find
termite activity. Even had one customer that replaced all of their
siding - NO TERMITES.

Termidor is a good option for control. But you need to get the stucco
cut off above grade for it to be fully successful.

The right chemical is not the only important factor. The home owner
needs a contractor with experience, reliable references, and a good
contract.