Rick Yerger

Default Noob question regarding PC power supplies

"Zantafio" wrote in message ...
And USA is a modern and leading country ??????????

Although you may think Europeans are retarded, In France everybody has
electricity, water in the flat, a bathroom or at
least a shower and (even) lavatories that's not a scoop .... and earth
ground in the wall sockets ...

You have no idea.. Lack of grounding is just the start of
the fun in this apartment complex. That it hasn't burned to
the ground yet is nothing short of a miracle.

E.g. there's one 20A circuit to service the entire living room
AND kitchen. Want some toast? Better turn off the TV.

They have a dimmer switch in the bathroom that controls
both the lights and an exhaust fan. I guess for people who
want sexy mood lighting while taking a dump. But you
better not turn down the lights too much or else you'll
burn out the fan motor, and eventually start a fire.

The building is literally held together with duct tape and
string.

Most of us have at least one car some drive motorcycles and women are slim
smart cuties who wear fashion.
We also drink wine, eat cheese and we enjoy tasting foie gras without
mustard or pickles.

BTW do you know that mobile phones do exist ?
Perhaps this could be an alternative unless the provider is located too far

We're just grinning and bearing it, until we can get the hell
out of here in a few months.