tillius

Default The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street

You know what - I sure will give up ever cent of my social security
that exceeds the amount that I was forced to contribute at a
rediculously conservative rate of 4% growth compounted annually.
Beyond that, I don't want a dime.

Of course, I'd happilly 'donate' all that I've been forced to
contribute so far if I could "Opt Out" of any further forced
contributions today. That it. Cut it - no more give, no take. But if
they're gonna keep taking, I'm gonna take what I can back and reverse
as much of the damage as I can.

Or better yet, reduce the total contribution to Social InSecurity to 3%
(both employee and employer) for those over 35 who OPT OUT. Those over
35 who opt to stay in, keep paying the current personal rate (reducing
the employer portion to 1.5%). Don't let anyone under 35 opt in. They
can pay the 3% total too, until the last person on this failed plan is
gone.

That doesn't make me a lib-tard like you (by the way, lib-tard is not
captalized, because none of you morons deserve the respect of being
treated as proper).

I know this is all a little more complicated than the average lib-tard
can understand, but give it a try, huh?

If you take one cent of Social Security, then you too will become a "Lib-tard

Well, NOT! You're just plain wrong on that one. See above.

freakin lib-tards

Tillman