PabloRena ---> AnalProbe

Default The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street

"tillius" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah baby! Woooohoooo.

At least I know I won't be living in a cardboard box because I took
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for my future and BUSTED MY ASS.

You know, they ought to pass a law - if you're TOO STUPID to take care
of yourself, you SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!

That's the real problem. We let the lib-tard following mind-numb robot
clones vote when we should really give them all non-pointy scisssors,
construction paper and not-toxic (edible) paste and let them sit in the
park and make paper flowers while we employ some of the marginally
mainstreamable lib-tards to walk around with druel rags so the
construction paper doesn't get all soggy.

Wow Shill-man, you must have sat up all night composing that last paragraph.
I can tell that you were working at the outer limits of your personal
creativity envelope. Since you took PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your future
and BUSTED YOUR ASS, I guess that you'll be willing to surrending all of
your Social Security withholdings and live off the fruits of your superhuman
labor when you get on up into retirement age, right?

Don't get all righteous and start spouting off about you wanting to keep
what is rightfully yours! If you keep one cent of your Social Security
savings then you aren't being true to your "conservative" ideals and rugged
individuality. If you take one cent of Social Security, then you too will
become a "Lib-tard".