pyotr filipivich

Default shop music?

Let the record show that Larry Jaques wrote
back on Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:26:56 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:31:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:04:25 -0800, Larry Jaques
Quite true. A pair of 22s would sure beat a 44...if you have
the _stamina_. Women who like men 2x their age are hard to find, so
I'm still waiting for Orwell's Feelies technology to materialize.
http://www.strike-the-root.com/3/blow/blow3.html

My 74 yr old Dad commented some time back, that even if there is a
rubber knife in the jam jar..you can still lick the lid.

? I'm not sure I grok that one.

"Wait till you're older son, you'll understand."

Although I heard it as "If you can't cut the mustard, you can still
lick the jar."
--
pyotr filipivich.