SQLit

Default Refrigerator not cold enough

"Greg" wrote in message
news
We just moved. The fridge doesn't seem to be as cold as before. The
freezer
is fine. It was dropped or jarred during the move. Any particular settings
need to be done right after it has been turned back on? Does the freezer
need to be set on low while the fridge is on high? Or vice-versa?

put a thermometer in it and see what the temp is. The settings in every
refrigerator I have had could be independent. Have you tried lowering the
temp down?

Moving anything with freon and oil, you should let it sit for several hours
before turning it back on. But you did that anyway.