Budget Bug Man

Default Remodeling revealed termites -- now what?

All bait systems will kill termites IF, and only if, they are serviced
properly. There is where the problem lies - poor service.

Our customers have the Advance Termite Bait System installed, and we
have eliminated termites from most of those homes. I say most because
the most recent installations are still feeding.

I inspect after we have signs of elimination, to see if we can find
termite activity. Even had one customer that replaced all of their
siding - NO TERMITES.

Termidor is a good option for control. But you need to get the stucco
cut off above grade for it to be fully successful.