JANA

Default Advice Please: Cheap Meter Recommendations

Fluke are the best meters on the market today. The people who sold them,
probably dumped them to get new ones, due to them failing.

Fluke will service their products at a reasonable rate, in respect to their
value. They have a high quality produce and will make sure that their
products are properly calibrated before shipping them back out to their
customer.

If you want a new good meter, the Fluke should be of the first
consideration. They are very stable and accurate. If the meter is properly
taken care of, and not abused, it should last many years and maintain its
accuracy.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
oups.com...
My second of two Fluke 8060A meters turned out to be crap(just like the
first), and it is becoming obvious that I just need to buy a cheap
meter with basic functions.

Can I get recommendations?(Reliablilty being the number one criteria).

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.