HMFIC-1369

Default best compound miter saw?

The Laser Lines are great for layout of a room with the 360, 160 & 90
degreed lasers you want to square a room or anything really in no time. My
kitchen was driving me crazy. So I said let's try one, bought the
straight-line 180 model and bam had the floor squared in no time.

But for cutting anything, and your right they threw them on everything, they
suck.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article x2g9f.1949$hp5.1750@trnddc04,
"199.45.49.11" Baa wrote:

It's what we call a gimmick!

Hell, they're putting lasers on everything. I have a butter
knife....naaaa..kidding.

But you're right. I have played with laser guides and found them
irritatingly useless. One of my suppliers has one on his 16" beam
saw...he puts mitres on post-formed counter tops..there I see the use
for it there.