Default Removing Lino Adhesive: Skarsten Scraper

I'm clearing some old lino tiles from my bedroom floor (so that it can
be sanded). I'm having problems getting the adhesive up - basically
it's sticky, gloopy & horrible. I think that the adhesive is possibly
latex based and someone's recommended using a 'skarsten' scraper.

I haven't heard of them before but I've managed to find this "Skarsten
Style Scraper" at http://tinyurl.com/ctnhw I'm not sure if this is the
best tool for the job or if something like this "Bahco 440 Universal
Scraper" at http://tinyurl.com/78n65 would be better.

Any recommendations / experience would be welcome.

Regards,

Michael