PCOpug

Default Remodeling revealed termites -- now what?

I have yet to see a house with Sentricon go
5 years(being kind here).

Notice I said , if the Sentricon system was done correctly .

This does not mean whip monitoring stations around the perimeter and check
them out every 3 months . Very critical to capture, bait , and keep the
termites well fed . Direct baiting of the interior and heavy monitoring also
helpful .

Traditional liquid termiticides do not abosorb well , if at all , when
stucco or styrofoam insulation board is involved in foundation at or below
grade of the structure .