Noozer

Default LED light bulbs - temperature sensivity

Another thing that fries LED lamps is people operating the 12v units on
electronic transformers which put out a much higher peak voltage due to
their pulsed operation.

I am using the 120V LED bulb to light my computer keyboard. Since the
bulb is fed by the UPS, I prefer the LED bulb in order to reduce the
load on the UPS during power failure. Since I did notice a voltage peak
in the UPS when it turns on, I wait for it to stabilize before turning
anything else on, including the light. Still, two bulbs did not survive
a month each. I believe this is due to poor workmanship. Trial and
error at the prices of these bulbs is not good enough. I am hoping for
someone to report good experience with some brand and/or vendor.

And this is most likely your problem.

A UPS puts out a very dirty signal that will easily destroy the cheap
electronics within the LED bulb. If you can find a oscilliscope reading of a
normal outlet and one of an average UPS I bet you'd be surprised by the
difference.