John Martin

Default Delta grinder

John Worman wrote:
John Martin wrote:
Anyone have one of the Delta grinders (7", but I think one of the 6"
grinders may have it too) with the horizontal groove on the inside part
of the wheel guard that takes rests and other accessories? If so, I
wonder if you could measure it for me. Distance below centerline of
wheel, and distance inboard of wheel.

I picked up a Delta drill grinding jig that fits that grinder, and am
wondering where to mount it on a non-Delta grinder.

John Martin

Hi John, I do have one of those grinders. I'll try to take a picture of
it tomorrow and see if I can get those measurements.

Do you have the paperwork that came with the drill grinder? I also have
that and can make a copy if you need it.

John

Thanks, John. I do have a copy of the manual for the grinding jig
which I downloaded from the OWWM website. I'd sure appreciate those
measurements, though.

The jig is missing the rod with the ball handle and the drill length
stop which slides on it, but those don't appear to be critical and
should be easy to make.

Sounds like you have one of the drill jigs. How do you like it?

John Martin