Reb

Default Broken doorknob

I think my only option really is going to be removing the door from the
hinges. I managed to knock out the pins (man, that bottom one is a bear to
get to), but even with the pins out, the door won't budge. I threw myself
against the door from the outside, but to no avail. And then I'm thinking,
wow, if it's this hard to get off the hinges, I bet it's really tricky
getting it back ON the hinges.

I hate to admit defeat and call in a male from the family to help me with
this, but I guess it's not a good idea to remove my front door when I'm not
sure I can get it back up.