Lar

Default Controlling dry wood termites

In article .com,
says...
We found dry wood termites in our house, and fumigation is not an
option for us. A termite inspector suggested local treatment with
termicides based on Pyrythrin. But I could not find such a substance:
looks like Pyrythrin is a very mild insecticide, and it is not used
against termites.

What termicide is known to be efficient against dry wood termites ?

I would have a company try termidor. It has gone past expectations and
claims with sub terranean termites and ant control...don't see why the
same success wouldn't be expected for dry wood. The problem with what
was recommended to you is that it is a repellant and would think there
would be too much a chance of moving them elsewhere rather than kill
them.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS