PCOpug

Default Remodeling revealed termites -- now what?

^Be very careful here, if she cancelled the contract then the termite
company can reserve the right to dishonor their end of this deal. Have
them come back out and do a "field" diagnosis on the wings that were
seen. Many a times when a homeowner sees these wings they assume one
subterranean when in fact they may drywood. Drywood Termites are the
only species I know of that tenting would be required.^

Very sound words .

I see possibilities in the fact that the " wife " may have cancelled the
contact.
Was there an actual cancel ?
Did the PCO somehow lose the routing
info ?
I do know that in some counties in Ca . that termite inspection and
treatments are registered governmentally .

All in all , always try to open a friendly communication (harassing) of the
former PCO in question . Opportunity may arise that the PCO will grant a
major discount in present infestation and be more focused on your
circumstance . I know I would , because , especially with the Sentricon
System , re-infestations are extremely rare. (If done correctly).