DevilsPGD

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

In message "Anthony
Fremont" wrote:

Like I said, I'll have to see something backing that up. M$ got plenty
for each and every copy of MS-DOS they FORCED onto OEMs.

For each copy of MS-DOS, yes. They didn't get royalties for each copy
of IBM-DOS that IBM distributed.

Notice the different letters, "MS-DOS" and "IBM-DOS", that indicates
they're separate products, with separate licensing terms.

--
Sorry, she meant to say "stripped naked and thrown out an airlock",
I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.