marsupialman

Default Behringer Vintager GM110 guitar amp problem!

Thanks to both of you for your helpful posts! John's right: there are no
tubes in this amp; it's designed to replicate various tube amp sounds.
Which it does remarkably well for the money.

So... yikes... sounds like it's gonna cost me a lot to get it sorted...

But I'll follow John's advice and see what happens. What a great forum!
Thanks again guys.

Porky Wrote:
-

I bought a new Vintager GM110 via eBay about a year ago. When the amp
is switched on and my guitar plugged in, there is no output noise

Hi, I'm no regular here butt... I can tell you there are no tubes in
this amp. It appears to have blown a major component which will
involve
pulling the chassis, searching a mass of tiny components and
soldering.
You can use the FX loop to test your output transistors. Plug another
amp or even a CD player or radio, turned down way low, into the return
jack. Report the result here.

John Kogel

--
marsupialman