BillW50

Default Cooperative and Preemptive Multitasking [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:23:18 -0800

. ..
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:38:05 GMT

You have never mentioned cooperative tasking in anything you have
posted. Me thinks you really don't know about the different methods
of multitasking and the pros and cons of each.

Ha., i would be careful making statements like that.
i cut out most of the original poster since you
were trying very hard to out smart him (publicly).
there are a couple of things you made an error on
which i won't get into.

I reread what I had posted and I see no errors I've made. So feel free
to disprove me if you wish. And yes, I am indeed human and I do make
mistakes. Most of them are do from moody, irrational female types.
Otherwise I do fairly well most of the time. grin

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000