clifto

Default Advice Please: Cheap Meter Recommendations

wrote:
My second of two Fluke 8060A meters turned out to be crap(just like the
first), and it is becoming obvious that I just need to buy a cheap
meter with basic functions.

They're known for display problems. You can get parts.

Can I get recommendations?(Reliablilty being the number one criteria).

Fluke 77. Mine's been through the mill for a dozen years and is still
within 1%.