Ralph Mowery

Default Advice Please: Cheap Meter Recommendations

wrote in message
oups.com...
My second of two Fluke 8060A meters turned out to be crap(just like the
first), and it is becoming obvious that I just need to buy a cheap
meter with basic functions.

Can I get recommendations?(Reliablilty being the number one criteria).

Why are you calling the Fluke crap ? That is a very good meter. I have one
that I used at work for 10 years and now have it at home. It was replaced
with a newer modle by Fluke.

That is a $ 300 to $ 400 meter. What do you think cheap is ?

Fluke seems to the digital meters as the Simpson 260 was to the analog
meters.