Larry Blanchard

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

John Brock wrote:

Let me break my question down into smaller pieces that you might
have less trouble with. I'm going to make a series of statements
-- please let me know if you disagree with any of them:

1) The scientists that are being quoted do in fact support evolution
and reject Intelligent Design. Yes? No?

2) Unless they are hypocrites (or joking), people who believe in
something do not *knowingly* make statements which would imply that
the things they believe are untrue. Yes? No?

snip

Well, Fletis? Ignoring this one like you do any you can't answer?