yar

Default programming a remote, not the garage door opener

i have one of these openers that change code and every sunday(sunday
only) i have to turn the power off to it all day. the reason is that
it keeps opening and closing on its own!

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:57:20 GMT, John Smith
blurted forth:

"What really happens when programming a garage door opener? Is the
"remote that gets programmed or the garage door opener? I would
"like to program a remote so it can open the garage door. Because I
"live in a condo, I do not want to program the garage door opener
"in fear that if the door opener is programmer, other people may
"not be able to operate the door.
"
"I'm talking about the new style of opener which automatically
"changes the code each time it opens the door, not the old kind
"which has a fixed code.