Dr. Hardcrab

Default Question for Painters (colors)

wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm looking for some neutral shades of paint.
I was wondering if anyone can supply me with the paint brand and chip
number of some nice neutral shades.

It seems I paint a room over and over again looking for the right
color. The color on the chip looks nice, but when I get it on the wall
there is too much red or green, etc... Or it's too light or dark.

If you paint for a living, I'd sure appreciate the brand/chip number of
the neutral paints you use.

Tough question.

What's your idea of "neutral"?

I mean no offence, but if you have painted "a room over and over again" I
don't think YOU are sure what neutral is.......