Jamie

Default Recommending D4 to others [ Why aren't computer clocks asaccurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:58:06 -0500

... look for a program called D4. It is a free download and will
keep your clock synced to universal time. Also, Widows XP can sync
to the same time servers that D4 uses. Both work great!

Nobody I've seen yet thanked you for recommending this fine program.
Well I for one am very grateful! Although I usually set my computers
clocks about 5 to 10 times per year because they were off about a
minute. But now this is one task I don't have to worry about anymore.
grin

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000

Hmm, D4 is an acronym for the once famous
"Delphi 4", now since never versions exist they
are in the order of D5,D6,D7 and now in the
D2005 and soon D2006.
maybe changing the name of the utility mite
help.

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5