Rob

Default Roofing Choices

Rich256 wrote:
"jdk" wrote in message

Travis Jordan wrote:

Rich256 wrote:

No noticable noise on my Gerard roof: Stone covered.

http://www.gerardusa.com

Looks like a good product. Note that only the Gerard Canyon Shake
product meets uplift requirements for a Cat 5 in the HVHZ.

http://www.miamidade.gov/buildingcod...a/04051302.pdf

i must be on drugs, i did not mean to say they were noisy. i like them.
sorry.

You didn't someone previous to you did and I was agreeing with you. Got a
sizeable insurance hail resistant discount too.

I have an 80 year old slate roof that has been through hurricanes but we
don't get as high winds here in PA as folks down in hurricane alley do
so I'm not sure how well slate would hold up in extreme wind conditions.

Rob