badgolferman

Default Which dishwasher brand to buy?

Abe, 10/29/2005,8:10:29 PM, wrote:

On mine there are no knobs or buttons -- just momentary
microswitches below a raised legend. I installed it myself so it
can be done by nearly anybody. I don't think you can go wrong with
that brand anyway.

Would you guys be kind enough to look and see if the top rack is
easily removable on your unit without having bend or break anything?

I ask because I have a Honeywell electronic air cleaner for my house,
and I clean the filter units in the dishwasher (it's too much trouble
in the tub or with the hose).

It looks like there are two clips that have to be pulled out and then
the rack should slide out of the rails. I didn't want to do it to mine
since the rack is full of dishes right now. Try it out at the dealer.

--
"They call it golf because all of the other four-letter words were
taken." -- Raymond Floyd