Stretch

Default Ruud direct spark or Lennox hot surface?

I prefer Lennox over any other brands. They are more expensive many
times but I find them more reliable. Many contractors don't like them
because they don't want to learn better technologies like hot surface
ignition and Expansion Valves on cooling coils that Lennox uses and has
used for years. Guess what? Almost everyone is switching to hot
surface ignition and Thermostatic Expansion Valves(TXVs), even Goodman.

I have talked to a dozen contractors in the last year who said they
will retire when Goodman starts using TXVs and VS blowers. Well guess
what Goodman said at the last dealer meeting here?

Cadillacs are more expensive than Kias, but I would take a Cadillac
over a Kia any day. (Of course I would take a Chevy over a Kia too.)

Just my two cents worth.

Stretch