Dr. Hardcrab

Default Two Residential HVAC bids: Request for comments

"Puddin' Man" wrote

It's wierd. I know Goodman/Janitrol is huge and
important in the HVAC industry ...

Supposedly, they sell more than anyone else in the industry.

When I look in the St. Louis yellow pages, I don't
see Goodman or Janitrol. When I ask for local dealers
from Goodman's site, I get all kinds of hits for dealers
that carry other major brands.

It's kinda like the locals don't wanna advertise Goodman.
Maybe Goodman doesn't offer ad subsidies like the others ...

A 10 year
parts and labor warranty costs only $100. per unit

Other manufacturers offer extended warranties also. Check them out to before
you decide.

I know it's been said a hundred times, but:

Who installs the unit is 95% of the job. Not the brand name.

It's just me, but I would personally never own a Goodman........