Edwin Pawlowski

Default Which dishwasher brand to buy?

Abe wrote:
I'm looking to replace my 12 year old Amana dishwasher, and want to
get a really flexible unit that lets you take out the top rack (for
really tall items), has a SS tub, waste grinder, and is really quiet.

I've looked at many dishwashers online, but I can't really tell which
is best from the marketing language.

Any recommendations based on personal experience, regardless of price?

Never tried taking the top rack out, but our Kitchen Aid Superba is great.
We got it last summer after the 20 year old KA was starting to die. It
has more clearance on the bottom than our old one did so it will take taller
items easier. Extremely quit, cleans very well. I'd buy another tomorrow.

--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/