Rich Webb

Default Source For LED Panels (See Design)

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:01:24 GMT, "Steve TR" wrote:

I appreciate the advice. As far as the legality of it, well, oh well...
I'm not worried with it enough to go look up lighting regulations, but I'm
thinking that as long as it lights up in a manner close enough to the
original, I'll be okay.

Except if you ever have the bad luck to be rear-ended. If the guy that
hit your car (who might really have been the one at fault) notices that
the remains of the rear lights are home-made and not DoT approved then
all he needs is a lawyer. Hell, he'd probably sue you for damages. Your
insurance company might also be interested in finding a way to avoid
paying. They're in business to make the stockholders happy, not you.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA