Martin H. Eastburn

Default oil in propane regulator

I fully know. The pipelines have what they call a "PIG" that goes down a
shut down section and scrapes the insides. This expensive way is done when
the flow is cut back due to the 'hole' getting smaller and smaller.

But then Crude has all sorts of heavy grease along with it. Natural gas has
another problem of breaking down into water and junk. This helps rusts pipes.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Jon Elson wrote:
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

Propane or similar gas junk gas from well heads are also mixed with
paraffin with is
cleaned at site to save the pipelines. I suspect a scrubber got
dirty... or someone
bought cheap gas.

Believe me, it gets a lot farther than Texas. I've watched the local
gas co. running scrapers through the gas mains here. basically, the
hook a conical cup sort of thing to a steel cable and drag it back and
forth through the pipes a couple of times.

Jon