HeatMan

Default Two Residential HVAC bids: Request for comments

"Bill" wrote in message
"Greg O" wrote in message

How much money did you spend to save money??!

Well actually I have a third school of thought which is not specifically
related to HVAC. It is that I will spend almost any amount to save money
where I can, if it will reduce my cost of living in the future. I'm always
looking for ways to save on my monthly expenses.

I basically got tired of renting and my expenses going up, up, up! So I

did
something about it...

Examples:
I bought a house and refinanced to a lower interest rate and my mortgage
payments are now about $580 a month including taxes and insurance.

Installed Energy Star windows in house.

Installed Time of Use electric meter (lower rates at night) and timers on
things like water heater, freezer, etc.

A timer on a freezer?

WH or HVAC system I can see, but on a freezer?