Default Replace DICO Thermostat with a HoneyWell RTH230B

Hello, I'm trying to replace my old DICO Manual Thermostat with a new
Programmable HoneyWell RTH230B. There doesn't seem to be a model,
part, or serial number on the old thermostat, so I can't locate any
information on it via the Web (If you remove the fact place the
following numbers are stamped on the wall plate: 8639 E6 4). At any
rate, there are 4 wires going into the unit from the wall...they are
red, blue, green and white. Can anyone help me figure out which wire
goes to what? Thanks in advance...