Swingman

Default Unisaw Electrical Plug

"Greg G." wrote in message

I have contemplated both fences, the Beis being the old reliable, the
Uni being it's fancy knock-off with sliding/flippable rails. Never
heard anything negative about either. I'm big on jigs and fence
mountable "stuff", so the Uni would probably be more appropriate for
me.

Acutally, it is just the opposite. The Beis is much easier to "jig up" than
the OEM UniFence. Adding the aftermarket "Uni-T-Fence" to the UnFence
assembly is what gives you more flexibility, IMO, than a Beis, but it is
definitely an extra cost you would want to factor in.

http://www.ttrackusa.com/

The Beis that comes with the UniSaw is as much fence as anyone could want,
so if your best deal is with the Beis, go for it and you will be ahead of
the game moneywise.

I have often wondered, however, how you use the Uni Fence on the left
side of the blade, with that "stop" resting on the table surface...

?? No such thing on mine?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/05