John Harshman

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

John Harshman wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

"John Harshman"

Well, it's been fun visiting rec.woodworking, but my work here is done.

Not so fast mister...

You didn't tell us anything about your tablesaw, your jointer, your tool
wish list, and you didn't post any "gloat" about the free stack of 10 year
aged cherry that you got for free (so that we could tell you that you suck).

That's why I'm just visiting. Don't have any of that stuff. Just tell me
that I suck and get it over with.

You are probably more interested in 500 million year old aged cherry
but I'm here to tell you that it will play hell on your planer.

Don't know about the genus Prunus, but the earliest angiosperms are only
Cretaceous in age, and the earliest land plants only barely Ordovician.
And anyway I don't have a planer.