Roger Shoaf

Default Bug mudda endmill

"Koz" wrote in message

It kinda got me thinking about the largest actual cutting toolbits that
have ever been used. There was a discussion a while back about the
largest single block of steel people had ever seen...what about the
largest tooling (not machine) used to cut these kind of things?

When I was in shop class in college the instructor had a chip off a shaper
that he got at Westinghouse in Sunnyvale CA. What was remarkable about this
spiral of metal was that at first glance it looked like a coiled spring off
the front end a Chevy. That shaper must of had a whole lot of horsepower to
curl up such a chip.

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
Congress?